Macca & Azza are sitting during the MaccaX Camp in Phuket together and discussing the following …
- Lionel Sanders – New Ironman World Record at Ironman Arizona, his story and the person
- Using the Indoor trainer
- Loretta Harris & Andy Potts
- Ashlee Gentle
- Gomez and Brownlee – going long
- Alister 70.3 Worlds 2017
- Javier 70.3 Worlds 2017, Lond distance end of the year
- Can anyone beat Jan Frodeno?
- Sebastian Kienle – Have we seen the best of him?
- Daniela Ryf Chrissie Wellington
- Holly Lawrence, Amelia Watkinson
- Ask Chris what it is that you look for when signing athletes other than performances.
- Best piece of advice for any up and coming professional athlete
- Can the alter ego personality be taught or is it just something you’re born with?
- How Chris became such a smack talker
Short talk with MaccaX members
Tim Ford who won his AG last week at Laguna Phuket Triathlon
- From 125kgs to 165lbs
- His story, what was the turning point?
- Dealing with depression and being in denial. “I’m probably going to die”
Here is on old podcast with more details about Tim:
Craig Toh – over 32 MaccaX meet ups around the world
- how to travel, train and stick to a program
- MaccaX is his family away from his family
See more and join us on MaccaX