- Lionel Sanders 3peat at IM Arizona
- Weekend review
The guys discuss Lionel Sanders’ incredible progress. The Rocky Balboa of triathlon
Island House Tri and that epic sprint between Ben Kanute and Terenzo.
- If Kona happened in November Terenzo could be world champ! He runs off rhythm until he’s done then starts again. Is Terenzo racing Bahrain or Western Sydney?
- Macca’s picks for the weekend:
Western Sydney 70.3
Bahrain 70.3 – should be an easy $1m for Daniela
Phuket 70.3 – weak field with so many big races
- Is there money to be made in triathlon?
- Jan Frodeono – coming off a soft year what’s his strategy for a comeback. Is he intimidated by the likes of Lionel Sanders?
- Career longevity – the impact of so many races
- Patrick Lange – someone Macca never picked to win Kona
- Gwen Jorgensen’s move to marathon – an easier lifestyle choice with a family. Will Flora Duffy fill her shoes in triathlon.
- Younger athletes will do well at Olympics with the shorter distance – Zaferes, Cook, Gorman, Brown – USA very strong
- Last big race of the year at IMWA – Terenzo defending
- Alistair Brownlee – plans for 70.3/Olympics/Ironman
- Macca’s travels – Superleague where to next?
Superleague for IM triathletes – any advice
What format would Age Groupers prefer?
MaccaX camps around Superleague races