2015 L.A MaccaX Triathlon Camp
Date: Sept 30th – Oct 2nd – Pre Kona
to train, race and hang-out with one of the most decorated triathletes in the history of the sport. If you want expert tips, training guidance or just to hang out and get to know Macca, then sign up quick. We’re capping this at 100.
- Expert Coaching from Macca
- One on one skill analysis with the man himself, Chris McCormack
- Runs along the boardwalk, cycling through Malibu Canyons.
- Get a PhD in triathlon training + racing
- Training + clinics + social events (Beach Aquathon, Coffee, Dinner)
- Story time with Macca at the beach, ask questions and get answers.
- Race with Chris that weekend. Hansen Damn (Sat) + Newport (Sunday)
LIMITED TO 100 PEOPLE ONLY, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
CAMP DETAILS (*subject to change) …
Wednesday, Sept. 30th –
- Long ride, meet hotel lobby-7am
- Lunch – @rock store time TBD (broken up into groups)
- Coaching on hill training descending etc (easy ride home)
- Afternoon Q&A session back at the hotel
- Evening – Track session 6:30P
Thursday – Oct 1st
- Tower 26 swim at beach-Time TBD
- Finish with Coffee & breakfast
- Transition training after lunch
Friday -Oct 2nd
- Foam roller clinic-10am
- Story telling session with Chris
- Fun Aquathon on beach (handicapped, not too long)
- Happy Hour! TBD
The fun continues into the weekend!!…
Macca will be heading up to LA Tri Club’s annual Club Race and BBQ on Saturday, October 3rd, starting at 8AM at the Hansen Dam Auquatic center. 3 different races to choose from, I will give tips and technique advice as well as having a great time. Bring your mates and friends!!
He will be hitting the Newport Beach Triathlon on Sunday October 4th if anyone is interested in joining him!