The camp schedule
- Wednesday 27th – Hotel Check In
- Thursday 28th – Train
- Friday 29th – Train
- Saturday – Relax and socialize, massages by the pool etc.
- Sunday – Race together
- Monday – Head home with big smiles and sore legs.
What You Need To Pay For?
- Hotel – Discounted deals emailed once you register
- Food & Drinks
- Race Entrance – Discount code emailed once you register
What is the Cost?
- $59 Only (+ $12 Insurance, per person training)
You can use this link to check out our discounted group rates for accommodation. The Angsana seems to be where the majority of us are staying and it’s right at the swim start. http://www.goadventureasia.com/CLP/clpaccom.htm (rates include tax & service charges + refundable).
Who Can Come?
- Team MaccaX Members and Family Members.
- New members signing up within 2 months of this event will have to commit to a min 6 Mth membership, they will get Visor + Sunnies at the camp.
Laguna Phuket Triathlon 2013
The Laguna Phuket Triathlon is Asia’s premier destination triathlon featuring a unique 1.8K swim, 55K bike and 12K run through spectacular tropical scenery. Over the past nineteen years the popular race has attracted thousands of age group athletes as well as triathlon legends MarkAllen, Greg Welch, Craig Alexander, Paula Newby-Fraser, Michellie Jones, Chris McCormack and Chrissie Wellington, to name just a few.
Date: 24 November 2013
Distance: 1.8K swim – 55K bike – 12K run
Entry Fee: THB 6,000 plus 5% commission and 3.5% credit card processing fee, including 1 ticket for pasta party
Partial refund of THB 1,500 until 30 September 2013, no refund after that.
Challenge Laguna Phuket 2013
Challenge Laguna Phuket is the first Asian event of the globally expanding Challenge Family series of events. The half iron distance event scheduled for 1 December 2013 joins the Challenge series after being organized under a different brand for three years since 2010. Challenge Laguna Phuket will be the culmination point of the 10-day Challenge Tri-Fest that also features the 20th anniversary edition of the Laguna Phuket Triathlon on 24 November 2013.
Date: 1 December 2013
Distance: 1.9K swim – 90K bike – 21K run