Ben Hammond is a bike fitter, coach, former pro, and sports scientist with Today’s Plan. He got into triathlon 15 years ago and spent a number of years in Europe on French Grand Prix and German Bundesliga teams.
His years of experience coupled with a degree in Exercise and Sports Science allows him to help his athletes efficiently use data to drive their training and performance.
It’s really easy to get caught up in numbers that don’t necessarily mean much. The biggest challenge is gaining actionable insights from all that “noise”.
The biggest mistake people make is finding a ‘number’ or ‘metric’ they like and chasing to improve that number.
In reality, training is dynamic and physiology is not simple. Some numbers are supposed to rise while others will fall.
Without the right guidance, having too much data can very quickly become a hindrance to training. All the training tools in the world, the power meters, heart rate monitors, fancy algorithms and acronyms that tell you what you’re doing can very easily cause paralysis-by-analysis.
A coach who understands how to read all this data allows you to cut through paralysis-by-analysis and advise you on what actions you can take.
Here’s what you get for $180 USD/Month …
- full Team MaccaX Membership with full access to the complete MaccaX library of sessions which will be integrated into your program
- Introductory Skype call… face-face
- Customized training plan based on you
- Interactive plan you can engage with your coach on
- Emails to your coach (Once a week to check in)
- Once a month tweeks to your plan by Coach as necessary
- Emails during taper time to make sure you’re race ready
Have Questions? Please email Ben directly: