What Clint has done as an age group athlete and working a full time job, managing and social life and relationship is quite extraordinary.
It’s our honor to have Clint training a select few members of MaccaX who are looking to increase their quality of training in 2016 and learn from someone who’s got an amazing system and is incredibly passionate about the sport and helping others achieve their goals while he continues to strive for his own.
Clint went 8:42 overall at Ironman Melbourne in 2014 winning his age group and qualifying for the World Championships in Kona .
What you get for $180 USD a Mth …
- Introductory Skype call… face-face
- Customized training plan based on you (8-12 weeks)
- Interactive plan you can engage with your coach on
- Emails to your coach (Once a week to check in)
- Once a month tweeks to your plan by Coach as necessary
- Emails during taper time to make sure you’re race ready