Justin has been in the sport of triathlon for over 25 years (16 years as a professional) and has competed in more than 21 countries.
With 50 Iron distance finishes and over double that in half’s, he has considerable experience in how to train and prepare for an event. He has trained and raced with some of the sport’s best athletes and coaches and has developed his own opinions on what are the most effective methods to follow.
He has also coached his wife Belinda Granger (50 IM Races & 15 Wins) over the last 15 years and has a very strong sense of what works well for women vs. men.
Justin first started coaching some 10 years ago and now enjoys sharing all his experiences and coaching skills with Team MaccaX.
Some of Justin’s career stats
- Fastest Iron distance race 8 hours 28 mins
- Finished in the top 10 pro males 22 times
- Best pro finish iron distance 2nd
- Best pro finish half distance 2nd
- Fastest marathon 2 hours 40 mins
- Coached over 75 athletes to PB’s in the last 15 years.
- Recently coached an athlete to a 1 hour 40 min PB in full distance race
SPECIAL OFFER: To Coach Justin’s MaccaX coaching students only. Get 30% off the purchase of any On Shoes purchased on-line. You must contact your coach, Justin@maccaX.com to get the code. Thanks.
Here’s what you get for $180 USD a Mth …
- Introductory Skype call… face-face
- Customized training plan based on you (8-12 weeks)
- Interactive plan you can engage with your coach on
- Emails to your coach (Once a week to check in)
- Once a month tweeks to your plan by Coach as necessary
- Emails during taper time to make sure you’re race ready
Have Questions? Please email Justin Direct Justin@MaccaX.com
Social Media Love